Parrott Creek Child & Family Services is hiring a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to support outcome and output assessments of Parrott Creek programs as well as developing and delivering program-specific research and evaluation projects. This position will work alongside staff from each programs and report to the Executive Director. This position will also work closely with the Director of Development and the Finance Department to ensure department grant spending is tracked correctly and outcomes are able to be reported on. Our vision is to become a regional center of excellence and this role will be critical in evidencing our impact in the community as part of demonstrating the value of our work to our funders, partners and government agencies.
Major responsibilities include:
- Support the data needs of program staff; and participate in the assessment of the needs of program participants.
- Coordinate with the Director of Programs and Director of Clinical Services to design a system(s) to capture outcome data which reflects fulfillment of those needs.
- Conduct relevant outcome and output data entry, as well as ensuring data accuracy as entered by program staff.
- Assist with program or service evaluation, data analysis and reporting on contract or funding requirements.
- Align outcome and output assessments with program or organization strategic initiatives.
- Design program-specific evaluation methodologies and data collection tools, analyze the resulting data and prepare reports for a variety of organizational or strategic efforts.
- Coordinate with the Development team to share data for storytelling, fundraising and external communications.
- Participate in and contribute to organizational equity efforts and strategic plan goals.
- Conduct external research on evaluation metrics and tools, assessments of similar programs and services, and other related research in our areas of work.
- Prepare reports for a variety of audiences, including but not limited to Parrott Creek staff, Board, funders, donors and the general public.
- Provide support and training to Parrott Creek staff and partners who work with data, and/or work within organizational systems and processes.
- Analyze programmatic performance indicators to help improve positive outcomes for participants.
Days & Hours: Full time days – Monday through Friday
- Hourly rate begins at $24 an hour
- $1/hr differential for bi-lingual/bi-cultural. Assessment to be conducted during interview process
- Automatic 50 cent pay increases every six months
- $1,000 hiring bonus
Education, Training, Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or ability to demonstrate equivalency of relevant experience
- Formal training in program evaluation and research methodologies
- Experience conducting research projects and program assessments
- Two years of experience with data entry and data reporting
- Previous experience working with non profit organizations
- Experience working with/in BIPOC communities
- Understanding of and commitment to mindfulness practice
- Understanding of and commitment to anti-racism
- Supportive of diverse lifestyles and cultures
Parrott Creek respects and promotes the personal and professional growth of all employees and we celebrate diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all.
*A note to potential candidates: Studies have shown that women, trans, non-binary, BIPOC, and other candidates from most-impacted communities are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization, and we are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a background less traditional to our field of work, and that’s welcome. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described. Parrott Creek is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Interested candidates please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1001 Molalla Ave, Suite 209 in Oregon City, OR 97045.