Job Summary: The Development Associate supports fund development and administrative activities at Parrott Creek Child and Family Services with an emphasis on donor database management, event support, donor and supporter communications and general administrative support.
Reports to: Development Director and Executive Director
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter gifts, pledges and other donor information in donor database. Maintain database codes, records and other information in a manner consistent with data integrity procedures.
- Coordinate with Development and Executive Directors to produce reports on donor activities.
- Play a key role in organizational events including planning, research and event implementation.
- Support donor and supporter communications through the use of social media, marketing material creation and website maintenance.
- Support other marketing and communication efforts of Parrott Creek as needed.
General Administration Support
- Assist the Development and Executive Directors in fund development tasks and organizational support
- Attend Board, Committee or community meetings and prepare and distribute minutes as assigned.
- Maintain positive working relationship with team members and agency partners.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to meet and educate people with confidence and poise.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be detail-oriented, and produce clear reports and plans.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products and Network for Good (or equivalent donor/customer database software). Experience in WordPress, social media, and graphic design a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
- This is a small development program with strong support from the Development and Executive Directors, and some administrative assistance.
- Duties are performed in office and in community.
- Position requires the ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods, use a computer for extended periods, and lift 40 pounds.
- This is an exempt position.
- $17-21 hourly wage depending on experience
- Full time, 40 hours/week
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 8/16/19
- Interviews will be held 8/29 and 8/30
- Parrott Creek is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.