SUPERVISED BY Office Manager
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Primary responsibility is to manage the front office by providing clerical and administrative support to the Administrative Office staff by: greeting clients, answering phones, assisting with accounting and development projects, data entry, and maintaining a professional work standard.
- Provide general administrative support including: copying, mailings, scanning, faxing, data entry
- Answer phones and route calls and messages as required
- Greet clients and advise appropriate staff of their arrival
- Open and distribute mail daily
- Maintain agency forms as needed
- Provide clerical and administrative support to program staff
- Enter data into client and donor databases
- Prepare closed files for storage and file in storage facility
- Enter accounts payable
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Follow and support PCCFS confidentiality, policies, and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of general office duties, including light bookkeeping.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients, agency partners and vendors.
- Tolerant of diverse lifestyles and cultures.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- Minimum of two years office or administrative experience
- Duties are performed in office setting.
- Position requires the ability to sit for extended periods, use a computer for extended periods, and lift 40 pounds.
- This is a part-time, non-exempt position.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday; 2:30pm – 7:30pm
Email a cover letter and resume to Donnie Benjamin, Office Manager: dbenjamin – at – parrottcreek.org